who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

:waa:



[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by PrismAndGate »

:xx:

such a sick track/album
Image
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

:xx:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by PrismAndGate »

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]6BOHpjIZyx0[/youtube]



:bang:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by ^_____________^ »

[youtube]IZus2QoZN9c[/youtube]



:santa:
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

A NEW SONG FOR YOU ALL



[youtube]EG_LOMCVVP0[/youtube]
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

amazing song if you ask me :bang:

Andreas is a fucking beast here ... pure Chaos A.D. win
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by rhino »

i need to check out the new one
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

let me know what you think
User avatar
Tea
God of Emptiness
Posts: 575
Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
Location: Ireland

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by Tea »

I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best :santa: I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains :oldryan:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by shadowalk »

Benef da! Reman!
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??

Post by zambon »

[quote name="Tea"]I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best :santa: I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains :oldryan:[/quote]



I like both eras, my only problem with the new Sepultura is Derrick Green. After all these years I still feel they made a really bad choice on the replacement of Max.

Derrick's voice really annoys me. And I miss the second guitar, specialy live. Having said that I feel the new record is the best since Chaos AD.
Post Reply