[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]
who haaas won?? who haaas died??
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
who haaas won?? who haaas died??
[youtube]uTrevt0rP74[/youtube]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
[youtube]6BOHpjIZyx0[/youtube]

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
A NEW SONG FOR YOU ALL
[youtube]EG_LOMCVVP0[/youtube]
[youtube]EG_LOMCVVP0[/youtube]
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
amazing song if you ask me
Andreas is a fucking beast here ... pure Chaos A.D. win
Andreas is a fucking beast here ... pure Chaos A.D. win
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
i need to check out the new one
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
let me know what you think
- Tea
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 575
- Joined: 13 Apr 2011, 17:22
- Location: Ireland
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best
I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains 
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
Benef da! Reman!
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: who haaas won?? who haaas died??
[quote name="Tea"]I've liked nearly all of Sepultura's new stuff. It might be a controversial opinion but I think the groove/hardcore thing they do is what Sepultura is really about and suits them best
I love the death and thrash stuff era too, but I'd rather listen to Chaos AD, Roots, Dante XXI etc. to Arise and Beneath the Remains
[/quote]
I like both eras, my only problem with the new Sepultura is Derrick Green. After all these years I still feel they made a really bad choice on the replacement of Max.
Derrick's voice really annoys me. And I miss the second guitar, specialy live. Having said that I feel the new record is the best since Chaos AD.
I like both eras, my only problem with the new Sepultura is Derrick Green. After all these years I still feel they made a really bad choice on the replacement of Max.
Derrick's voice really annoys me. And I miss the second guitar, specialy live. Having said that I feel the new record is the best since Chaos AD.

