The AC/DC of Death Metal

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]bf18RN2_X4A[/youtube]



:xx:
User avatar
^_____________^
Ancient One
Posts: 3433
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
Contact:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by ^_____________^ »

Lol, I thought you were going to post a late Carcass or Entombed track.
User avatar
RitesOfPossession
God of Emptiness
Posts: 526
Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
Location: UK

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by RitesOfPossession »

I knew it...
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by agony bagony »

*krisiun
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by rhino »

*most death metal
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by agony bagony »

no cause ac/dc are consistently entertaining, while most death metal is consistently :zzz:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Meat Engine »

If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by agony bagony »

you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Verbal »

thats a whole lot of counterbalance
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="ein dusto"]you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.[/quote]



Maybe he'll contract Andrew Bynum's degenerative old man knees syndrome.
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Anjel »

I'd take Bolt Thrower over AC/DC any day of the week.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]



:idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Mesarthim »

six feet under?
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by zambon »

The title of this thread made me think of Vomitory



[youtube]gXa5gzUiNUU[/youtube]



BTW the new record is fucking killer :xx:
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Anjel »

Haha, I just blasted that tune. Yeah, it's good. :xx:
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Olden Polynice »

I liked ACDC when I was 10 years old.Can't stand Angus and his repetative blues scales.Everyone criticizes Hammet's vibrato when Angus is easily worse.He's 84 years old,grow the fuck up and get rid of that uniform.Also Chuck Berry called,he wants his life back.
Image
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]



:idea:[/quote]



thisssssssssssssssssssssss
Image

Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]six feet under?[/quote]



They would be the Spinal Tap of death metal-
Post Reply