The AC/DC of Death Metal
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
The AC/DC of Death Metal
[youtube]bf18RN2_X4A[/youtube]

- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
Lol, I thought you were going to post a late Carcass or Entombed track.
- RitesOfPossession
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 526
- Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 23:10
- Location: UK
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
*most death metal
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
no cause ac/dc are consistently entertaining, while most death metal is consistently 
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
thats a whole lot of counterbalance
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
[quote name="ein dusto"]you are never going to be happy because dwight howard is going to go to the lakers.[/quote]
Maybe he'll contract Andrew Bynum's degenerative old man knees syndrome.
Maybe he'll contract Andrew Bynum's degenerative old man knees syndrome.
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
I'd take Bolt Thrower over AC/DC any day of the week.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
six feet under?
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
The title of this thread made me think of Vomitory
[youtube]gXa5gzUiNUU[/youtube]
BTW the new record is fucking killer
[youtube]gXa5gzUiNUU[/youtube]
BTW the new record is fucking killer
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
Haha, I just blasted that tune. Yeah, it's good. 
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
I liked ACDC when I was 10 years old.Can't stand Angus and his repetative blues scales.Everyone criticizes Hammet's vibrato when Angus is easily worse.He's 84 years old,grow the fuck up and get rid of that uniform.Also Chuck Berry called,he wants his life back.

- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]
[/quote]
thisssssssssssssssssssssss
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If I never hear another AC/DC song, I will die a happy man.[/quote]
thisssssssssssssssssssssss


- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: The AC/DC of Death Metal
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]six feet under?[/quote]
They would be the Spinal Tap of death metal-
They would be the Spinal Tap of death metal-

