mediocre album, but this song always jammed
syl - the new black
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
syl - the new black
[youtube]sl64-xfewrk[/youtube]
mediocre album, but this song always jammed
mediocre album, but this song always jammed
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: syl - the new black
Yeah this is really the only syl I meh at
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: syl - the new black
[youtube]cFpqbHUiabc[/youtube]
[youtube]t-ShfiU64U0[/youtube]
These two also make me happy.
[youtube]t-ShfiU64U0[/youtube]
These two also make me happy.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: syl - the new black
I saw SYL twice before they broke up and they were one of the most intense musical performances Ive seen. Not to mention meeting Devin and Gene was

[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: syl - the new black
Fucking Wrongside
I honestly think The New Black is a great album, just kinda hard to live up to what he did with City, Alien, etc.
I honestly think The New Black is a great album, just kinda hard to live up to what he did with City, Alien, etc.
- Faggy McFag
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 08:45
Re: syl - the new black
[quote name="Nick"]Yeah this is really the only syl I meh at[/quote]
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: syl - the new black
the last track is good, the rest is shit
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: syl - the new black
2 first albums 
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: syl - the new black
[quote name="M.Bison"]Alien is my fav.
[/quote]
Yeah Alien is in my top 20 fav albums.
Yeah Alien is in my top 20 fav albums.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
