syl - the new black

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

syl - the new black

Post by rhino »

[youtube]sl64-xfewrk[/youtube]





mediocre album, but this song always jammed :bang:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: syl - the new black

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah this is really the only syl I meh at
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: syl - the new black

Post by droidspawn »

pretty much
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: syl - the new black

Post by Devy »

[youtube]cFpqbHUiabc[/youtube]



[youtube]t-ShfiU64U0[/youtube]



These two also make me happy.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: syl - the new black

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I saw SYL twice before they broke up and they were one of the most intense musical performances Ive seen. Not to mention meeting Devin and Gene was :thingy: :thingy: :thingy:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: syl - the new black

Post by PrismAndGate »

Fucking Wrongside :xx:

I honestly think The New Black is a great album, just kinda hard to live up to what he did with City, Alien, etc.
Image
User avatar
Faggy McFag
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 58
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 08:45

Re: syl - the new black

Post by Faggy McFag »

[quote name="Nick"]Yeah this is really the only syl I meh at[/quote]
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: syl - the new black

Post by deckard »

the last track is good, the rest is shit
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: syl - the new black

Post by Mr. P »

[youtube]QY1Q5eTUBfs[/youtube]



This concert from 2003 was great to watch.
:xx:
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: syl - the new black

Post by M.Bison »

Alien is my fav. :alien:
Image
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

Re: syl - the new black

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

2 first albums :xx:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: syl - the new black

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="M.Bison"]Alien is my fav. :alien:[/quote]



Yeah Alien is in my top 20 fav albums.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
Post Reply