EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
I seen a statement from eyehategod on facebook but heres what "apparently" went down:
<!-- m -->http://www.theb9.com/view-topic/823128<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.theb9.com/view-topic/823128<!-- m -->
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
In the process of beer drinking. Tomorrow I read it
.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
seen that on the down board. i sense some exaggeration here, or mike could of just been drunk out of his mind, but whatever, you dont act like a slut at an eyehategod show and expect to be treated with respect
RAPE!
RAPE!
- claudeofemptiness
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
- Location: PDX
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
it's an ehg show. everything isn't supposed to be all giggles and gummibears.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
sisterfucker, white secretary of state, and hit a sexy leopard elevator are a few clues that you probably shouldn't get sloppy drunk, go up on stage, (twice, mind you) take your tits out and except nothing to happen.
Like someone said on the down board (I seen it there too after the fact), can you imagine if it would've been a gg allin show?
Like someone said on the down board (I seen it there too after the fact), can you imagine if it would've been a gg allin show?
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
being drunk and wearing a short skirt doesn't magically make rape and groping ok
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
no it doesn't but as I said earlier don't go to a metal show flashing your titties around in front of a 98% male audience and disrupting the show
- ^_____________^
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 14:58
- Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body
- Contact:
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
[quote name="only pieces remain"]no it doesn't but as I said earlier don't go to a metal show flashing your titties around in front of a 98% male audience and disrupting the show[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
[youtube]sZJKkglsgx0[/youtube]
BIG FAT RAPE!
BIG FAT RAPE!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
ha, just about to post that
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: EDIT: LINK INSIDE - Eyehategod/mike williams story
seems to be par for the course for an ehg show

