hey ryan

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]eH3V6i3guws[/youtube]

[youtube]dVZHGaYPa_Y[/youtube]

[youtube]Sj5qli10aZI[/youtube]

[youtube]Tz437Djwi40[/youtube]



:bang:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

:idea:





[youtube]vW1U2CS7aBk[/youtube]





so glad that they are making a new album, i was pretty bummed when they announced they were splitting up just 2 weeks after the release of their best album :frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey ryan

Post by droidspawn »

I bought fundamental component when it was released, downloaded the second and never heard the third. I'll dig out my copy of component for the car tomorrow and check out oblivion soon :santa:





new one you say :ba:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: hey ryan

Post by rhino »

to be honest i never really cared for into the first one. serpents and oblivion is where its at.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: hey ryan

Post by PrismAndGate »

Byzantine is back? Fuck yeah :xx:



I loved Oblivion Beckons
Image
Post Reply