Hey nick

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Hey nick

Post by Hugo. »

Do you like 2 gallants?



[youtube]M0yTZQuKx90[/youtube]





Tell me if you do.





Also, Dusto :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:



[youtube]2gK38qGNvv0[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick

Post by agony bagony »

*gets the joyce reference*



i'll check this out in a bit :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey nick

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I shall check this out when I arrive back home :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey nick

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="online quote profile"]*gets the joyce reference*



i'll check this out in a bit :santa:[/quote]





I like that story and book a lot.
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey nick

Post by Ninny »

I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now :huh:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick

Post by agony bagony »

i did not care for this :santa: thanks though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey nick

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Ninny"]I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now :huh:[/quote]





Theyre broken up, unfortunately. I'm surprised Dusto doesnt like, i think they have a strong white stripes feel.
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey nick

Post by Ninny »

Site says they're touring :santa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Hey nick

Post by Hugo. »

I was basing my above post on one throwaway comment that i didnt fully understand anyway. :god:
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Hey nick

Post by Ninny »

:santa:
Post Reply