Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
Do you like 2 gallants?
[youtube]M0yTZQuKx90[/youtube]
Tell me if you do.
Also, Dusto
[youtube]2gK38qGNvv0[/youtube]
-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
*gets the joyce reference*
i'll check this out in a bit

-
Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle »
I shall check this out when I arrive back home

vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.

. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
[quote name="online quote profile"]*gets the joyce reference*
i'll check this out in a bit

[/quote]
I like that story and book a lot.
-
Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny »
I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now

-
agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Post
by agony bagony »
i did not care for this

thanks though
-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
[quote name="Ninny"]I dug them for a while, wonder what they are up to now

[/quote]
Theyre broken up, unfortunately. I'm surprised Dusto doesnt like, i think they have a strong white stripes feel.
-
Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny »
Site says they're touring

-
Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. »
I was basing my above post on one throwaway comment that i didnt fully understand anyway.

-
Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny »