[youtube]AUSF9gL66I8[/youtube]
This is really good to my ears! And the artwork, WOW.
New VADER song!
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: New VADER song!
I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work!
LAVA!!!
- vO)))id
- Metal God
- Posts: 12253
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Re: New VADER song!
I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: New VADER song!
hmm interesting
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: New VADER song!
[quote name="Void"]I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.[/quote]
That was the first thing that struck me.
That was the first thing that struck me.

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: New VADER song!
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work![/quote]
I don't know about all that
I don't know about all that
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: New VADER song!
It promises 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
