New VADER song!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Spirits of the Deep Waters
Ancient One
Posts: 1324
Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45

New VADER song!

Post by Spirits of the Deep Waters »

[youtube]AUSF9gL66I8[/youtube]



This is really good to my ears! And the artwork, WOW.
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: New VADER song!

Post by LAVAGOD »

I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work!
LAVA!!!
User avatar
vO)))id
Metal God
Posts: 12253
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44

Re: New VADER song!

Post by vO)))id »

I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: New VADER song!

Post by deckard »

hmm interesting
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: New VADER song!

Post by Haunty »

Good shit :xx:
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New VADER song!

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="Void"]I think they have awesome old school looking artwork in this digital age.[/quote]



That was the first thing that struck me. :gay:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: New VADER song!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="LAVAGOD"]I still personally think 'The Ultimate Incantation' is there finest work![/quote]



I don't know about all that
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: New VADER song!

Post by Santyago »

It promises :interessant:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New VADER song!

Post by Hugo. »

This track rips.
Image
Post Reply