New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by zambon »

[youtube]LeC0IsjxeM4[/youtube]
User avatar
zambon
God of Emptiness
Posts: 586
Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by zambon »

I think its pretty decent :idea:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by shadowalk »

Aye, it is.



*shines the Devy signal*
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Devy »

I love Fleshgod Apocalypse and this song has done nothing to change that :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Hugo. »

:xx:
Image
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by M.Bison »

Septicfleshgod Apocalypse
Image
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Olden Polynice »

Holy fuck!
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Meat Engine »

I really want to hear more of this band.
User avatar
vicek668
Neophyte
Posts: 11
Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 18:09
Location: Poland . Piła

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by vicek668 »

this suck . first album is ok
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I really want to hear more of this band.[/quote]



Consider yourself dropboxed
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Mutilator »

Fantastic!!! If the rest of the album is like this it's a must buy for me!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by PrismAndGate »

I really want to love this band, but their stuff just doesn't do much for me. I can't deny the talent though, and I do enjoy listening to a song from time to time for the "wow" factor.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Mesarthim »

wow, how did I miss this band. really digging it thanks.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: New Fleshgod Apocalypse song

Post by Hugo. »

If he cut the generic sweeping, they would leap bounds IMO.
Image
Post Reply