Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

Skinflute and I were discussing this the other day and we don't see how anyone can not like them. Thus, this poll was born.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

I bet Hitler didn't like Mondo Cane. Not liking Mondo Cane is as bad as being Hitler.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Ninny »

He loved his dog though
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by rhino »

are we talking about patton here
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Ninny"]He loved his dog though[/quote]



Be that as it may, he didn't like Mondo Cane. This is what makes him a bad person.



[quote name="rhino"]are we talking about patton here[/quote]



[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Mondo Cane = "World Dog" :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by droidspawn »

peeping tom :ryan:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]THRAM[/quote]



He's lucky he didn't get SFRUMP :evil:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

Image



:grim:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by jawn galliano »

ryan doesn't like mondo cane?! what the FUCK. my basic understanding of reality and the world just collapsed
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Devy »

Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]ryan doesn't like mondo cane?! what the FUCK. my basic understanding of reality and the world just collapsed[/quote]



To busy jamming chevelle
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by jawn galliano »

anyone who doesn't like mondo cane doesn't count as a human being



you'd have to be some kind of savage, uncivilized animal :evil:
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Verbal »

who is mondo cane
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Devy"]

[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by PrismAndGate »

[quote name="Nick"]
[quote name="Devy"]

[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote][/quote]I honestly hadn't heard of them until now. That being said, I rather enjoyed this video. Gonna be checking out some more of this shizz. :fonz:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by jawn galliano »

User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Abzu »

The other guitarist in my band hates Mike Patton and all he's done. :oldryan:



I don't know how much longer we can work together. :redneck:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by PrismAndGate »

[youtube]js-ZFP7U7vo[/youtube]



[youtube]HiT_jdaUWe4[/youtube]



:ba: ok, this is awesome
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Correct :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Mutilator »

KILL THAT BASTARD IMMEDIATELY!! SLAUGHTER HIS ASS!! PEEL OFF HIS FACE AND FEED IT TO THE DOGS!!!



(Ow I thought this was about the movie series. :redneck: )
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by vega »

[quote name="Devy"]

[youtube]0k60OiMq5KA[/youtube][/quote]



i like it a very relaxing drinking music :idea:
Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by agony bagony »

i didnt like it at very first, i listened to it a couple of times and went "eh, this is ok but i will hold out hope for another tomahawk album"



then i liked a couple of songs and listened to them regularly and then a couple more and eventually i went "oh wait, this whole album is amazing and i want the other 11 songs they recorded to be released please"



so i would say: disliking mondo cane is impossible. you either like it or you don't like it yet, but will eventually



:santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by shadowalk »

Mr. Patton is one of my all-time favorite musicians but this Mondo Cane thing is something that I wouldn't bother with.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]you'd have to be some kind of savage, uncivilized animal :evil:[/quote]



:redneck:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by shadowalk »

:ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

there has gotta be a way to make them enjoy it!
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by agony bagony »

give it time
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by droidspawn »

they will not step forward i'm guessing. Although you know one is ryan.
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by agony bagony »

by this point i am incapable of being surprised at music rhino does or doesn't like
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by droidspawn »

i bet ^_____^ was another
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by agony bagony »

our lord and master wasn't though
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by droidspawn »

our lord and master stays at mikes on weekends, occasionally.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]they will not step forward i'm guessing. Although you know one is ryan.[/quote]



Shadowalk was another :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by neckred »

haven't heard, but I enjoy other stuff by Patton



this is what I think of when I think of "Mondo Cane"



Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Is it possible to not like Mondo Cane?

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Mondo Cane = "World Dog" :redneck:[/quote]

What's Mike singing AOD?
Post Reply