fruital Assault

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

fruital Assault

Post by Ninny »

<!-- m -->http://brutalassault.cz/en/bands/<!-- m -->

Hoping to go here. I bet some of MABB's eastern europeans will be here too :bulb:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fruital Assault

Post by rhino »

countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny :santa:
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: fruital Assault

Post by -M- »

I hate festivals.
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: fruital Assault

Post by Ninny »

I thought you were going Skorpioniasta :huh:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: fruital Assault

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"]countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny :santa:[/quote]

We are now figuring out how to get there :santa:
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: fruital Assault

Post by Mesarthim »

Morbid Angel and Genitorturers are playing! :lol:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: fruital Assault

Post by -M- »

[quote name="Ninny"]I thought you were going Skorpioniasta :huh:[/quote]



I'm not going. I hate the idea of living 3 days on the field. I would have to take 3 days off at work and there are only 5 bands I would like to see live.

I was thinking about going to Metal Hammer Festival <!-- m -->http://www.metalmind.com.pl/metalhammerfestival/en/<!-- m --> but it's on Wednesday and I would have to take 2 days off anyway :oldryan:
Post Reply