Hoping to go here. I bet some of MABB's eastern europeans will be here too
fruital Assault
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
fruital Assault
<!-- m -->http://brutalassault.cz/en/bands/<!-- m -->
Hoping to go here. I bet some of MABB's eastern europeans will be here too
Hoping to go here. I bet some of MABB's eastern europeans will be here too
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fruital Assault
countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny 
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: fruital Assault
I hate festivals.
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fruital Assault
I thought you were going Skorpioniasta 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fruital Assault
[quote name="rhino"]countless great bands are going to be there. i would check that shit out ninny
[/quote]
We are now figuring out how to get there
We are now figuring out how to get there
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: fruital Assault
Morbid Angel and Genitorturers are playing! 
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: fruital Assault
[quote name="Ninny"]I thought you were going Skorpioniasta
[/quote]
I'm not going. I hate the idea of living 3 days on the field. I would have to take 3 days off at work and there are only 5 bands I would like to see live.
I was thinking about going to Metal Hammer Festival <!-- m -->http://www.metalmind.com.pl/metalhammerfestival/en/<!-- m --> but it's on Wednesday and I would have to take 2 days off anyway
I'm not going. I hate the idea of living 3 days on the field. I would have to take 3 days off at work and there are only 5 bands I would like to see live.
I was thinking about going to Metal Hammer Festival <!-- m -->http://www.metalmind.com.pl/metalhammerfestival/en/<!-- m --> but it's on Wednesday and I would have to take 2 days off anyway