last caress
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
last caress
[youtube]Giebe-uzPFg[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: last caress
Fucking neither
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: last caress
Take that finger and everything misfits related and insert it in your anus sir
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: last caress
Maybe you can help danzig clean up his motherfucking bricks 
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: last caress
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: last caress
Never bothered with the original Misfits version and the Metallica version was kinda so-and-so for the I. Nothing special.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: last caress
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.

- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: last caress
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.[/quote]Well, to clarify a little bit, I would say that The Misfits were what got me interested in playing music. As far as listening, I had pretty much been under the assumption from the age of 12 that Metallica was the only band worth a damn and that I would be spinning the first 4 discs until the day I died. I actually looked into The Misfits after I heard Metallica's version of Last Caress on Garage, Inc. (I actually stumbled onto Mercyful Fate in the same manner). Dusting off an old bass guitar and discovering that I could actually pick up the notes and play along to songs that weren't going 1000mph (Metallica) was just a really exhilarating feeling at the time.
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]
but seriously, The Misfits are basically responsible for getting me interested in music when I was 13, so they will always be special to me.[/quote]
I could never make such a claim. But i respect your right to make it.[/quote]Well, to clarify a little bit, I would say that The Misfits were what got me interested in playing music. As far as listening, I had pretty much been under the assumption from the age of 12 that Metallica was the only band worth a damn and that I would be spinning the first 4 discs until the day I died. I actually looked into The Misfits after I heard Metallica's version of Last Caress on Garage, Inc. (I actually stumbled onto Mercyful Fate in the same manner). Dusting off an old bass guitar and discovering that I could actually pick up the notes and play along to songs that weren't going 1000mph (Metallica) was just a really exhilarating feeling at the time.
- zambon
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 586
- Joined: 02 Apr 2011, 17:31
Re: last caress
this song sucks ... but in hetfiled voice is listenable