Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Post by PrismAndGate »

Picked this up at the show last night. I think its really good. Thoughs?



[youtube]dMJeWTYbXzk[/youtube] - Pixelated Ignorance



[youtube]-vG9iznDmWQ[/youtube] - Rapture Renowned



[youtube]-hAMR1iSeX8[/youtube] - In Service of Time
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Post by Devy »

I'm a very big fan of the aformentioned album :xx:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Post by rhino »

it is of the good wood
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Post by Meat Engine »

I think it is one of the best albums of the year.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence

Post by Hugo. »

I was expecting to see these tonight, but theyre in Baltimore, not DC :wall:
Image
Post Reply