Picked this up at the show last night. I think its really good. Thoughs?
[youtube]dMJeWTYbXzk[/youtube] - Pixelated Ignorance
[youtube]-vG9iznDmWQ[/youtube] - Rapture Renowned
[youtube]-hAMR1iSeX8[/youtube] - In Service of Time
Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence
I'm a very big fan of the aformentioned album 
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence
it is of the good wood
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence
I think it is one of the best albums of the year.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: Abysmal Dawn - Leveling the Plane of Existence
I was expecting to see these tonight, but theyre in Baltimore, not DC 
