Hey jorsh

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Hey jorsh

Post by shadowalk »

[youtube]R8MnuylLIek[/youtube]

Been jamming this a lot in this period. :bang:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

For I cannot replace where i'm going



[youtube]8ZCK02lBwn0[/youtube]



my favorite down album :idea:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

you like II better than nola?
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by shadowalk »

That seems like it for him.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

:necro:



it was more of a statement rather than a question that he can respond to, because nola seems to be the definite album for down fans
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by droidspawn »

ask me tomorrow and it would be nola, yesterday it was II. I can not decide.



If someone put a gun to my gun I'd say nola though
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

Down :thingy:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Hey jorsh

Post by rhino »

i jammed some of this today and it made me rock out





[youtube]aD0gaajLnTs[/youtube]





:bang:
Post Reply