Been jamming this a lot in this period.
Hey jorsh
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey jorsh
For I cannot replace where i'm going
[youtube]8ZCK02lBwn0[/youtube]
my favorite down album
[youtube]8ZCK02lBwn0[/youtube]
my favorite down album
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey jorsh
you like II better than nola?
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Hey jorsh
That seems like it for him.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey jorsh
it was more of a statement rather than a question that he can respond to, because nola seems to be the definite album for down fans
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey jorsh
ask me tomorrow and it would be nola, yesterday it was II. I can not decide.
If someone put a gun to my gun I'd say nola though
If someone put a gun to my gun I'd say nola though
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Hey jorsh
i jammed some of this today and it made me rock out
[youtube]aD0gaajLnTs[/youtube]

[youtube]aD0gaajLnTs[/youtube]