mastodon - the hunter teaser
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
mastodon - the hunter teaser
[youtube]QMN5FcgBvBU[/youtube]
sounds good boys
sounds good boys
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
More impressed by the artwork. That sounds pretty dull to mein ears.

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
holy win
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
fucking titties
fall 2011
fall 2011
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
new interviewage brann said late sept rather than october 
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
There are very few bands who get better and better with every release, mastodon is one of those bands.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
sounds ok, it isn't lighting my world on fire but then it is a one minute clip from one song
by "coming this fall" they had better mean "sometime in september"
by "coming this fall" they had better mean "sometime in september"
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
leak in august 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
Leak tomorrow 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
this sounds pretty good. those are some tasty leads 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
naw. they're melodic and catchy and I like the note at 0:24.
Brent is no john petrucci or paul gilbert but he comes up with catchy melodies that get stuck in your head, which is more than you can say for most lead players who just play sixteenth notes at 200 bpm up and down the fretboard.
Brent is no john petrucci or paul gilbert but he comes up with catchy melodies that get stuck in your head, which is more than you can say for most lead players who just play sixteenth notes at 200 bpm up and down the fretboard.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
[quote name="Hugo"]Keep kidding yourself. That is some dull-as-dishwater shit.[/quote]
ok you get the hell outta here with that nonsense
ok you get the hell outta here with that nonsense
- Tyreese BIGGUMS
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 592
- Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
this sounds like I will enjoy the shit out of it 
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
[quote name="Syysysyd"]Brent is no john petrucci or paul gilbert.[/quote]
thank fuck for that!
thank fuck for that!

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- baron von blondle
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
- Location: In Trouble
- Contact:
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
in the meantime go and buy this...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
i dunno, that clip doesn't really excite me
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
All your hate makes me know how philippe felt when french fry died
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
like a five year old otter that's been offered some ketel one?
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
It makes the tears taste better. On a sad note though my wife doesn't find achewood remotely funny.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
what in the hell
that's simply not possible. no person can find it unfunny!
that's simply not possible. no person can find it unfunny!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
I know
. I showed her some classic achewood comedy gold too.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
that is quite possibly The Saddest Thing
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
It even made liebot sad
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
"Oops, looks like we can't find that page!"

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
god dammit!!!
I posted it at work hoping I could listen when I got home
I posted it at work hoping I could listen when I got home
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
[youtube]ye_cUKecKZE[/youtube]
hurry before its gone again!
hurry before its gone again!
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
that too has been removed
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
[youtube]hwgqenxNUfs[/youtube]
FOE RELZ DIS THYME HURR
SEPT 27
I BURNED OUT MY EYES / I CUT OFF MY TONGUE
I SEALED THEM WITH ALL OF THE SILVER
AND NOW I HAVE NONE / YOU KILLED THE LIFE
YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND / YOU KILLED THE VINE
DEATH OF THE..
YOU OWN THE DARKNESS
AND TAKEN MY SIGHT
YOU BURIED THE STARS UNDERGROUND
YOU’VE STOLEN THE NIGHT
YOU CAN RUN TO THE SEA
YOU CAN RUN TO THE FOREST
YOU CAN HIDE
BUT YOU’LL NEVER ESCAPE
YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LIES / YOU'VE RUN OUT OF TIME
YOU KILLED THE LIFE / YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND
YOU KILLED THE VINE / DEATH OF THE SUN
FOE RELZ DIS THYME HURR
SEPT 27
I BURNED OUT MY EYES / I CUT OFF MY TONGUE
I SEALED THEM WITH ALL OF THE SILVER
AND NOW I HAVE NONE / YOU KILLED THE LIFE
YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND / YOU KILLED THE VINE
DEATH OF THE..
YOU OWN THE DARKNESS
AND TAKEN MY SIGHT
YOU BURIED THE STARS UNDERGROUND
YOU’VE STOLEN THE NIGHT
YOU CAN RUN TO THE SEA
YOU CAN RUN TO THE FOREST
YOU CAN HIDE
BUT YOU’LL NEVER ESCAPE
YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LIES / YOU'VE RUN OUT OF TIME
YOU KILLED THE LIFE / YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND
YOU KILLED THE VINE / DEATH OF THE SUN
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
Maybe our lord and master will get it
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
our lord and master will get it and require all listen at once or else 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
the alternate cover is much more purdy than the standard cover


- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
the earliest possible fall 2011 date
thank you mr. mastodon fellows
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
what do you think of the song dusty?
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser
Beautiful woodwork
Song sounds promising
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
