mastodon - the hunter teaser

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]QMN5FcgBvBU[/youtube]



sounds good boys
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

um hello dusty :waa:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Hugo. »

More impressed by the artwork. That sounds pretty dull to mein ears.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by rhino »

holy win
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

fucking titties



fall 2011 :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

new interviewage brann said late sept rather than october :thingy:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

There are very few bands who get better and better with every release, mastodon is one of those bands.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by agony bagony »

sounds ok, it isn't lighting my world on fire but then it is a one minute clip from one song



by "coming this fall" they had better mean "sometime in september"
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by rhino »

leak in august :ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Leak tomorrow :greenie:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

leak meow
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by agony bagony »

leak :idea:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Syysysyd »

this sounds pretty good. those are some tasty leads :ba:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Hugo. »

Keep kidding yourself. That is some dull-as-dishwater shit.
Image
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Syysysyd »

naw. they're melodic and catchy and I like the note at 0:24.

Brent is no john petrucci or paul gilbert but he comes up with catchy melodies that get stuck in your head, which is more than you can say for most lead players who just play sixteenth notes at 200 bpm up and down the fretboard.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Hugo"]Keep kidding yourself. That is some dull-as-dishwater shit.[/quote]



ok you get the hell outta here with that nonsense
User avatar
Tyreese BIGGUMS
God of Emptiness
Posts: 592
Joined: 05 May 2009, 10:19

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Tyreese BIGGUMS »

this sounds like I will enjoy the shit out of it :bang:
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]Brent is no john petrucci or paul gilbert.[/quote]



thank fuck for that!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
baron von blondle
Ancient One
Posts: 3660
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 02:24
Location: In Trouble
Contact:

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by baron von blondle »

Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

i dunno, that clip doesn't really excite me
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

All your hate makes me know how philippe felt when french fry died
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

like a five year old otter that's been offered some ketel one?
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It makes the tears taste better. On a sad note though my wife doesn't find achewood remotely funny.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

what in the hell



that's simply not possible. no person can find it unfunny!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I know :frown:. I showed her some classic achewood comedy gold too.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

that is quite possibly The Saddest Thing
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

It even made liebot sad
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Hugo. »

*whoooosh*





:overmeinhead:
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

:redneck:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Hugo. »

Oh, that thing.



:gay:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by rhino »

"Oops, looks like we can't find that page!"





:waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

god dammit!!!



I posted it at work hoping I could listen when I got home :waa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]ye_cUKecKZE[/youtube]



hurry before its gone again!
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by jawn galliano »

that too has been removed
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

:waa:
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Image
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]hwgqenxNUfs[/youtube]



FOE RELZ DIS THYME HURR



SEPT 27 :god:





I BURNED OUT MY EYES / I CUT OFF MY TONGUE

I SEALED THEM WITH ALL OF THE SILVER

AND NOW I HAVE NONE / YOU KILLED THE LIFE

YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND / YOU KILLED THE VINE

DEATH OF THE..



YOU OWN THE DARKNESS

AND TAKEN MY SIGHT

YOU BURIED THE STARS UNDERGROUND

YOU’VE STOLEN THE NIGHT



YOU CAN RUN TO THE SEA

YOU CAN RUN TO THE FOREST

YOU CAN HIDE

BUT YOU’LL NEVER ESCAPE



YOU'VE RUN OUT OF LIES / YOU'VE RUN OUT OF TIME

YOU KILLED THE LIFE / YOU TOOK THE DIAMOND

YOU KILLED THE VINE / DEATH OF THE SUN
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I know what I'm getting myself for my birthday :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Maybe our lord and master will get it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

our lord and master will get it and require all listen at once or else :ra:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

the alternate cover is much more purdy than the standard cover



Image
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by agony bagony »

the earliest possible fall 2011 date :greenie: thank you mr. mastodon fellows
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

what do you think of the song dusty?
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by agony bagony »

i aint listenin until i can hear the whole album
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by droidspawn »

uhh ok then
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by Ninny »

Beautiful woodwork :xx: Song sounds promising
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mastodon - the hunter teaser

Post by rhino »

:santa:
Post Reply