I'm pumped for the new machine head

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by rhino »

[youtube]CfvMrOaCjjQ[/youtube]





cool song
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by deckard »

i thought it was really boring :huh:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by rhino »

dunno, i liked the melodic-ness to this song :santa:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by Ninny »

This will suck :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck :santa:[/quote]



I agree. the blackening was boring and so is the new song.
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck :santa:[/quote]



I agree. machine head is boring and so is the new song.[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I never jammed this band
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Santyago
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by Santyago »

I'm waiting for an album that doesn't make me sleep.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never jammed this band[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head

Post by Hugo. »

I really liked the blackening and while i feel some good intention from this song, it is ultimately bland.



The more things change is one of my alltime albums.
Image
Post Reply