I'm pumped for the new machine head
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
I'm pumped for the new machine head
[youtube]CfvMrOaCjjQ[/youtube]
cool song
cool song
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
i thought it was really boring 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
dunno, i liked the melodic-ness to this song 
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
This will suck 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck
[/quote]
I agree. the blackening was boring and so is the new song.
I agree. the blackening was boring and so is the new song.
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck
[/quote]
I agree. machine head is boring and so is the new song.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]This will suck
I agree. machine head is boring and so is the new song.[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
I never jammed this band

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Santyago
- Member
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 07:58
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
I'm waiting for an album that doesn't make me sleep.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never jammed this band[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: I'm pumped for the new machine head
I really liked the blackening and while i feel some good intention from this song, it is ultimately bland.
The more things change is one of my alltime albums.
The more things change is one of my alltime albums.
