groovy accessable death metal like SFU
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
groovy accessable death metal like SFU
post some here 
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
Well, Torture Killer might be your number one choice. Barnes did vocals for their second album. Here is a playlist for you.
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwt72dWQ ... B962C8D1DB<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwt72dWQ ... B962C8D1DB<!-- m -->
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
yeah that album with barnes is good stuff, its been a minute since i've heard it
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
For Maggots to Devour is also a good album however Sewers never really "opened" for me.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[youtube]AicO7I-8mUU[/youtube]
[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube]
[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube]
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[youtube]i8Jjy3Zy7kk[/youtube]
[youtube]QGqYkVKN4pc[/youtube]
Not sure if it's like SFU (I'm not a big fan) it's very groovy though.
[youtube]QGqYkVKN4pc[/youtube]
Not sure if it's like SFU (I'm not a big fan) it's very groovy though.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
Defeated Sanity
not exactly what I would call accessable though.
not exactly what I would call accessable though.
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[quote name="Meat Engine"][youtube]AicO7I-8mUU[/youtube]
[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube][/quote]
I forgot all about these guys
[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube][/quote]
I forgot all about these guys
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
Everyone does.
They never broke through like other bands.
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]what, exactly, is accessable death metal?[/quote]
not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls
not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Everyone does.
They never broke through like other bands.[/quote]
I think I've seen them live too
I think I've seen them live too
- supa tuna
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4496
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
- Location: The compound
Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]what, exactly, is accessable death metal?[/quote]
not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls[/quote]
ah, now i know, thank you kind sir.
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]what, exactly, is accessable death metal?[/quote]
not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls[/quote]
ah, now i know, thank you kind sir.

