groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by rhino »

post some here :idea:
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Mr. P »

Well, Torture Killer might be your number one choice. Barnes did vocals for their second album. Here is a playlist for you.



<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwt72dWQ ... B962C8D1DB<!-- m -->
:xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by rhino »

yeah that album with barnes is good stuff, its been a minute since i've heard it
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Mr. P »

For Maggots to Devour is also a good album however Sewers never really "opened" for me.
:xx:
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Meat Engine »

[youtube]AicO7I-8mUU[/youtube]



[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube]
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Anjel »

[youtube]i8Jjy3Zy7kk[/youtube]

[youtube]QGqYkVKN4pc[/youtube]



Not sure if it's like SFU (I'm not a big fan) it's very groovy though. :idea:
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by PrismAndGate »

Defeated Sanity :xx:



not exactly what I would call accessable though.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Meat Engine"][youtube]AicO7I-8mUU[/youtube]



[youtube]mmUM5ec00A8[/youtube][/quote]



I forgot all about these guys
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Meat Engine »

Everyone does. :santa: They never broke through like other bands.
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by supa tuna »

what, exactly, is accessable death metal?
Image

Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Kasper Berton"]what, exactly, is accessable death metal?[/quote]





not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]Everyone does. :santa: They never broke through like other bands.[/quote]



I think I've seen them live too :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
supa tuna
Ancient One
Posts: 4496
Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 03:40
Location: The compound

Re: groovy accessable death metal like SFU

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Kasper Berton"]what, exactly, is accessable death metal?[/quote]





not overly technical, groovy riffs, decipherable growls[/quote]



ah, now i know, thank you kind sir.
Image

Image
Post Reply