last 3 albums only. the new one fucking rules, hyper boner riffs
this week
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: this week
i have not listened to the new one yet
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: this week
get on it, its like pantera
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: this week
those chug riffs are like dimebags
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: this week
[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]
Yeah I'm really not feeling the new Decapitated. Don't like Vogg's Dimebag riffs or the new vocalist much.
Yeah I'm really not feeling the new Decapitated. Don't like Vogg's Dimebag riffs or the new vocalist much.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: this week
wait, the pantera thing is real?
:::::
- Haunty
- Metal God
- Posts: 12225
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
- Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Re: this week
What I've heard of the new one sounds like a Meh-shuggah knockoff, which I can do without.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: this week
:[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
Re: this week
[quote name="Devy"]:[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]:[/quote]
Haha... what the fuck did I do there?
Haha... what the fuck did I do there?

- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: this week
[youtube][youtube] instead of 