this week

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

this week

Post by deckard »

ive been most listening to decapitated.



last 3 albums only. the new one fucking rules, hyper boner riffs :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this week

Post by rhino »

i have not listened to the new one yet
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: this week

Post by deckard »

get on it, its like pantera
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: this week

Post by rhino »

:redneck:
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: this week

Post by deckard »

those chug riffs are like dimebags
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: this week

Post by M.Bison »

[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]



Yeah I'm really not feeling the new Decapitated. Don't like Vogg's Dimebag riffs or the new vocalist much.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: this week

Post by jawn galliano »

wait, the pantera thing is real? :redneck::::::
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: this week

Post by Haunty »

What I've heard of the new one sounds like a Meh-shuggah knockoff, which I can do without.
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: this week

Post by Devy »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: this week

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="Devy"]:[youtube]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/fastshow/ch ... jesse2.jpg[/youtube]:[/quote]

Haha... what the fuck did I do there? :redneck:
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: this week

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[youtube][youtube] instead of :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Post Reply