Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 29 Jul 2011, 22:26
fight!
i will vote iron maiden
mabb kombat iron maiden vs judas priest is for 7 days
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642 Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Post
by LAVAGOD » 29 Jul 2011, 22:36
LAVA!!!
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Post
by jawn galliano » 29 Jul 2011, 23:57
love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 30 Jul 2011, 00:05
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]
By an urban kilometre.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 30 Jul 2011, 01:16
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 30 Jul 2011, 01:56
maiden
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 30 Jul 2011, 02:27
This should be 8-0 priest not a 4-4 tie
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland
Post
by Uni777 » 30 Jul 2011, 03:40
[quote name="Derek Waters"]love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest[/quote]
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain
Post
by Ninny » 30 Jul 2011, 03:54
[quote name="only pieces remain"]maiden[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 30 Jul 2011, 04:38
I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.
MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 30 Jul 2011, 06:04
You voted wrong
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines
Post
by shadowalk » 30 Jul 2011, 07:58
[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest[/quote][/quote]
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 30 Jul 2011, 08:34
iron maiden by light years
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344 Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Post
by mudbuttthegreat » 30 Jul 2011, 08:36
[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246 Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Post
by Syysysyd » 30 Jul 2011, 08:39
[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]
[/quote]
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. The double entendre of the phrase threw me off.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 30 Jul 2011, 09:06
:::::
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Post
by Mr. P » 30 Jul 2011, 11:52
Iron Maiden.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation
Post
by droidspawn » 30 Jul 2011, 11:53
and the gap widens, as it should
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro
Post
by Haunty » 30 Jul 2011, 12:54
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]
By an urban kilometre.[/quote]
Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 30 Jul 2011, 15:53
Bunch of fucks gone and ruined a good poll by voting for maiden
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 30 Jul 2011, 17:41
Judas Priest
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269 Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Post
by Anjel » 30 Jul 2011, 17:43
Judas Priest >>> Iron Maiden.
If you ask me.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 30 Jul 2011, 17:49
[youtube]I729OCzkTiA[/youtube]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Post
by scarica » 30 Jul 2011, 19:14
[quote name=";,,;"]I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.
MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door
Post
by Abzu » 30 Jul 2011, 21:28
There was a Maiden cover band around here for awhile called Tin Bitch, but by the time I saw them live they had shifted to playing almost all originals and one Maiden cover (Hallowed Be Thy Name). They were awesome.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote: the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Jul 2011, 01:58
[youtube]Z2wzpfPFBlw[/youtube]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 31 Jul 2011, 02:10
[youtube]0JzN20xHW_Y[/youtube]
HAIL THE PRIEST
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320 Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria
Post
by M.Bison » 31 Jul 2011, 02:31
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 31 Jul 2011, 02:32
[youtube]AEOmJ_OeVhU[/youtube]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 31 Jul 2011, 02:34
[quote name="scarica"]
[quote name=";,,;"]I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.
MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.[/quote][/quote]
i will be like shang tsung making the tournament
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Jul 2011, 05:09
Shao Kahn*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 31 Jul 2011, 05:23
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Post
by Devy » 31 Jul 2011, 05:37
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143 Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Post
by rhino » 31 Jul 2011, 06:04
m to the aiden
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659 Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George
Post
by neckred » 01 Aug 2011, 03:32
Priest was creating speed metal masterpieces before Maiden even existed
the 70s were the time of Priest, but I'd take 80s Maiden over 80s Priest any day
that said, 70s Priest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Maiden
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514 Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco
Post
by ANGEL OF DESEASE » 02 Aug 2011, 20:51
[quote name="neckred"]Priest was creating speed metal masterpieces before Maiden even existed
the 70s were the time of Priest, but I'd take 80s Maiden over 80s Priest any day
that said, 70s Priest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Maiden[/quote]
Mark fucking knows.
_____________
I was thinking that "Solar Angels" is underrated. This intro is like when cock enter a nice pussygram
[youtube]e1JWb3OSL4o[/youtube]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028 Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain
Post
by vega » 02 Aug 2011, 23:48
[quote name="vega"]
[/quote]
Iron Maiden wins
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127 Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Post
by scarica » 03 Aug 2011, 10:04
Yes!
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379 Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump
Post
by Methuselah Honeysuckle » 03 Aug 2011, 10:24
our lord and master demands a recount that results in priest winning.
vega wrote: But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg.
. She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑ 10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495 Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland
Post
by Hugo. » 03 Aug 2011, 11:15
Our lord and master