mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by vega »

fight! :grim:



i will vote iron maiden :idea:





mabb kombat iron maiden vs judas priest is for 7 days :judge:
Image
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by LAVAGOD »

IRON FUCKING MAIDEN!! :xx: :xx: :xx:
LAVA!!!
User avatar
PrismAndGate
Member
Posts: 343
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
Location: Massachusetts

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by PrismAndGate »

Priest
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by jawn galliano »

love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]



By an urban kilometre.
Image
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by droidspawn »

maiden
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

This should be 8-0 priest not a 4-4 tie :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest[/quote]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]maiden[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Abzu »

I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.



MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You voted wrong :evil:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Uni"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]love me some maiden and all but i gotta give this one to priest[/quote][/quote]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Syysysyd »

iron maiden by light years
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]



:fonz:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Syysysyd »

[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]



:fonz:[/quote]

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. The double entendre of the phrase threw me off. :huh:
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]
[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]



:fonz:[/quote]

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. The double entendre of the phrase threw me off. :huh:[/quote]



I concur



UP THE IRONS masturbated crackers :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:shake::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Mr. P »

Iron Maiden.
:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by droidspawn »

and the gap widens, as it should :fonz:
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Syysysyd »

[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]
[quote name="mudbuttthegreat"]
[quote name="Syysysyd"]iron maiden by wasted years[/quote]



:fonz:[/quote]

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not. The double entendre of the phrase threw me off. :huh:[/quote]



I concur



UP THE IRONS masturbated crackers :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:[/quote]

good man
User avatar
Haunty
Metal God
Posts: 12225
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 01:28
Location: using Thibault to cancel out Capo Ferro

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="PrismAndGate"]Priest[/quote]



By an urban kilometre.[/quote]
Image



Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Bunch of fucks gone and ruined a good poll by voting for maiden :frown:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Judas Priest
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Anjel »

Judas Priest >>> Iron Maiden.

If you ask me.
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]I729OCzkTiA[/youtube]



:xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by scarica »

[quote name=";,,;"]I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.



MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.[/quote]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Abzu »

There was a Maiden cover band around here for awhile called Tin Bitch, but by the time I saw them live they had shifted to playing almost all originals and one Maiden cover (Hallowed Be Thy Name). They were awesome.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Devy »

[youtube]Z2wzpfPFBlw[/youtube]



:greenie:
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]0JzN20xHW_Y[/youtube]



HAIL THE PRIEST
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by M.Bison »

Image

Image
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by vega »

[youtube]AEOmJ_OeVhU[/youtube]



:grimb:
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by vega »

[quote name="scarica"]
[quote name=";,,;"]I dig on both. I thought about it for a few minutes. I voted Maiden.



MABB Kombat is a good thread type idea.[/quote][/quote]



:santa:



i will be like shang tsung making the tournament :grimb:
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Devy »

Shao Kahn*
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by vega »

Image
Image
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Devy »

Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by rhino »

m to the aiden
User avatar
neckred
Ancient One
Posts: 3659
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 10:43
Location: King George

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by neckred »

Priest was creating speed metal masterpieces before Maiden even existed



the 70s were the time of Priest, but I'd take 80s Maiden over 80s Priest any day



that said, 70s Priest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Maiden
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="neckred"]Priest was creating speed metal masterpieces before Maiden even existed



the 70s were the time of Priest, but I'd take 80s Maiden over 80s Priest any day



that said, 70s Priest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all Maiden[/quote]





Mark fucking knows.



_____________



I was thinking that "Solar Angels" is underrated. This intro is like when cock enter a nice pussygram



[youtube]e1JWb3OSL4o[/youtube]



:xx:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by vega »

[quote name="vega"]Image[/quote]





Iron Maiden wins :judge:
Image
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by scarica »

Yes!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

our lord and master demands a recount that results in priest winning.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: mabb kombat - judas priest vs iron maiden

Post by Hugo. »

Our lord and master :gay:
Image
Post Reply