katatonia
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: katatonia
hey ninny! enjoying your friday?
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: katatonia
This friday is alright
Having a beer 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: katatonia
[youtube]9wKYYy-Cyng[/youtube]
[youtube]WYvpfk-I9kI[/youtube]
[youtube]KRQOoDPvqVo[/youtube]
[youtube]GBGptAXOLm0[/youtube]
[youtube]Zua79Gsc5DU[/youtube]
love this band
[youtube]WYvpfk-I9kI[/youtube]
[youtube]KRQOoDPvqVo[/youtube]
[youtube]GBGptAXOLm0[/youtube]
[youtube]Zua79Gsc5DU[/youtube]
love this band
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: katatonia
I dont know why I havent listened to these guys much, everytime I hear them I enjoy it.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: katatonia
they own. Get Tonight's Decision, Discouraged Ones, Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Viva Emptiness, fuck it just get them all.
I don't really care for the first two though. Sounds like every other band.
I don't really care for the first two though. Sounds like every other band.
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: katatonia
I break
First song I heard by them and the one that got me into them.
[youtube]8uMij4bNJR0[/youtube]
First song I heard by them and the one that got me into them.
[youtube]8uMij4bNJR0[/youtube]
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: katatonia
[youtube]P8BAx7CqS3k[/youtube]
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
