katatonia

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

katatonia

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]bxWqHGSlLds[/youtube]



:idea:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: katatonia

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: katatonia

Post by droidspawn »

hey ninny! enjoying your friday?
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: katatonia

Post by Ninny »

This friday is alright :xx: Having a beer :xx:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: katatonia

Post by rhino »

[youtube]9wKYYy-Cyng[/youtube]

[youtube]WYvpfk-I9kI[/youtube]

[youtube]KRQOoDPvqVo[/youtube]

[youtube]GBGptAXOLm0[/youtube]

[youtube]Zua79Gsc5DU[/youtube]





love this band
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: katatonia

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

I dont know why I havent listened to these guys much, everytime I hear them I enjoy it.
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: katatonia

Post by droidspawn »

they own. Get Tonight's Decision, Discouraged Ones, Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Viva Emptiness, fuck it just get them all.



I don't really care for the first two though. Sounds like every other band.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: katatonia

Post by Syysysyd »

I break :idea:

First song I heard by them and the one that got me into them.



[youtube]8uMij4bNJR0[/youtube]
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: katatonia

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]P8BAx7CqS3k[/youtube]
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: katatonia

Post by Aaron »

[youtube]LIl50JVT0f8[/youtube]

[youtube]sfrijAWtBSc[/youtube]
Image
Post Reply