gruntruck
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: gruntruck
I've never heard of this band before
anyways, not too shabby
anyways, not too shabby
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: gruntruck
<!-- m -->http://www.mediafire.com/?b6ip7wh552zu2d5<!-- m --> 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: gruntruck
Well if nothing else the name makes me laugh
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: gruntruck
this is some classic seattle shit right here
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: gruntruck
I'll check it out shortly 
- claudeofemptiness
- Mature Neophyte
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
- Location: PDX
Re: gruntruck
saw them with victims of internal decay YEARS ago in salem, oregon. i guess some of those guys were in the accused...
