gruntruck

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

gruntruck

Post by rhino »

[youtube]2trq-rMPXOY[/youtube]





:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: gruntruck

Post by droidspawn »

I've never heard of this band before :huh:



anyways, not too shabby :santa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: gruntruck

Post by rhino »

droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: gruntruck

Post by droidspawn »

:ba:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: gruntruck

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well if nothing else the name makes me laugh
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: gruntruck

Post by rhino »

this is some classic seattle shit right here
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: gruntruck

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I'll check it out shortly :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
claudeofemptiness
Mature Neophyte
Posts: 83
Joined: 06 May 2011, 03:02
Location: PDX

Re: gruntruck

Post by claudeofemptiness »

saw them with victims of internal decay YEARS ago in salem, oregon. i guess some of those guys were in the accused...
Image
Post Reply