[youtube]uxO_tWyeFWs[/youtube]
Rammstein shows....
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Rammstein shows....
watch from : 3:27
[youtube]uxO_tWyeFWs[/youtube]

[youtube]uxO_tWyeFWs[/youtube]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- scarica
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2127
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Location: hwy 180 burrito shop
Re: Rammstein shows....
Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: Rammstein shows....
I remember this from the Family Values VHS. I heard they even got arrested for that.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Rammstein shows....
shitty music, gay schtick
- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Rammstein shows....
holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Rammstein shows....
I has seen this act perform live on stage. It was odd.
It is a good song also. It could be added back to the setlist for their next tour
It is a good song also. It could be added back to the setlist for their next tour
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: Rammstein shows....
[youtube]f-BqDHcawYk[/youtube]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Rammstein shows....
[quote name="scarica"]
Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.[/quote]
Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Rammstein shows....
[quote name="only pieces remain"]holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.[/quote]
except this is from their Live aus Berlin dvd
except this is from their Live aus Berlin dvd
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Rammstein shows....
oh, well whatever. Family values vhs was released before that so that's where I seen it. 
- Olden Polynice
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1313
- Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46
