Rammstein shows....

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Rammstein shows....

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

watch from : 3:27



[youtube]uxO_tWyeFWs[/youtube]

:oldryan: :lol: :lol:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
scarica
Ancient One
Posts: 2127
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:18
Location: hwy 180 burrito shop

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by scarica »

:lol:



Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by shadowalk »

I remember this from the Family Values VHS. I heard they even got arrested for that.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by rhino »

shitty music, gay schtick
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

lawlz
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by droidspawn »

holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.
User avatar
Mr. P
Ancient One
Posts: 4211
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by Mr. P »

I has seen this act perform live on stage. It was odd.



It is a good song also. It could be added back to the setlist for their next tour :redneck:
:xx:
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by Syysysyd »

[youtube]f-BqDHcawYk[/youtube]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="scarica"]:lol:



Crazy shit. I've always wanted to attend one of their live shows.[/quote]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by Mesarthim »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]holy old. As shadowalk said, this was on the 1998 family values vhs.[/quote]





except this is from their Live aus Berlin dvd
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by droidspawn »

oh, well whatever. Family values vhs was released before that so that's where I seen it. :santa:
User avatar
Olden Polynice
Ancient One
Posts: 1313
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:46

Re: Rammstein shows....

Post by Olden Polynice »

[quote name="rhino"]shitty music, gay schtick[/quote]
Image
Post Reply