U.S.A. Charts

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

U.S.A. Charts

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

hey u.s.a friends:

what is the biggest sellers nowadays in the U.s.a.?



how is the situation?
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by rhino »

I honestly don't know as i dont pay attention or listen to the radio at all :santa:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by droidspawn »

the new lady gaga sold something like 2 million the first week :piss1:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

<!-- w -->www.billboard.com<!-- w -->
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
Syysysyd
Ancient One
Posts: 1246
Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Syysysyd »

eminem probably
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="Syysysyd"]eminem probably[/quote]





he is still so that big? :huh:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by rhino »

[youtube]DPVTl9K0lqc[/youtube]
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:lol:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[youtube]eJO5HU_7_1w[/youtube]



I remember when Eminem blasted the charts, I was a teenager :redneck:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Abzu »

crack cocaine
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Aaron »

Probably Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, or Lady Gaga. I really don't know, I really don't care.
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact



show yourselves
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by vega »

i like bad romance :oldryan:
Image
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Meat Engine »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact



show yourselves[/quote]



She can sing well, and understands the elements of what makes a good pop song. She does have some vapid lyrics, though. Music is not something that lends itself to universal comparisons - you compare within genres and generations. I like Lady Gaga. As well, I like Adele, I like Amy Winehouse, I like Depeche Mode, I like Duran Duran, and I am unapologetic.
User avatar
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One
Posts: 2215
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
Location: ColoradO))))))
Contact:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that :judge:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]



[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="powered by pork"]how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that :judge:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Meat Engine
Ancient One
Posts: 4451
Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
Contact:

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Meat Engine »

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Meat Engine"]I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.[/quote]

Me too. That's why :judge: for lumping them with the other rubbish! :shake:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by jawn galliano »

i ain't got nothing against depeche mode although i don't go nuts for 'em or anything



but lady gaga is nothing but vapid lyrics on top of pedestrian pop/dance music. i guess i just don't understand why people haven't been going equally nuts for every other top 40 act over the past ten years, because fundamentally there really isn't much difference between them all



if people dig it that's fine and all i guess. i think what gets under my skin is, it just seems like she gets a pass where anyone else doing the exact same shit would be written off without a second thought. and it's obviously not 'cuz she's super hot or anything, which would be a poor excuse but at least an understandable one
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: U.S.A. Charts

Post by Abzu »

She gets a little respect from me, but not much. I like that she handles the whole creative end herself, which sets her apart from the vast majority of the pop world who are typically without any input. Her music is absolute shit, though.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply