U.S.A. Charts
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
U.S.A. Charts
hey u.s.a friends:
what is the biggest sellers nowadays in the U.s.a.?
how is the situation?
what is the biggest sellers nowadays in the U.s.a.?
how is the situation?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: U.S.A. Charts
I honestly don't know as i dont pay attention or listen to the radio at all 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: U.S.A. Charts
the new lady gaga sold something like 2 million the first week 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: U.S.A. Charts
<!-- w -->www.billboard.com<!-- w -->
- Syysysyd
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1246
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 08:49
Re: U.S.A. Charts
eminem probably
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[quote name="Syysysyd"]eminem probably[/quote]
he is still so that big?
he is still so that big?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[youtube]DPVTl9K0lqc[/youtube]
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: U.S.A. Charts

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[youtube]eJO5HU_7_1w[/youtube]
I remember when Eminem blasted the charts, I was a teenager
I remember when Eminem blasted the charts, I was a teenager

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: U.S.A. Charts
crack cocaine
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: U.S.A. Charts
Probably Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, Katy Perry, or Lady Gaga. I really don't know, I really don't care.

- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: U.S.A. Charts
i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact
show yourselves
show yourselves
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[quote name="Derek Waters"]i don't understand lady gaga's popularity amongst people with otherwise good taste in music. there is like this weird legion of people who are fervent apologists who will defend her up and down for reasons that defy any sensible explanation. i'm pretty sure there's a whole bunch of them that post here, in fact
show yourselves[/quote]
She can sing well, and understands the elements of what makes a good pop song. She does have some vapid lyrics, though. Music is not something that lends itself to universal comparisons - you compare within genres and generations. I like Lady Gaga. As well, I like Adele, I like Amy Winehouse, I like Depeche Mode, I like Duran Duran, and I am unapologetic.
show yourselves[/quote]
She can sing well, and understands the elements of what makes a good pop song. She does have some vapid lyrics, though. Music is not something that lends itself to universal comparisons - you compare within genres and generations. I like Lady Gaga. As well, I like Adele, I like Amy Winehouse, I like Depeche Mode, I like Duran Duran, and I am unapologetic.
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: U.S.A. Charts
how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that 
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[quote name="powered by pork"]how dare you lump depeche mode in with the rest of that
[/quote]
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Meat Engine
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: 02 Feb 2010, 02:55
- Contact:
Re: U.S.A. Charts
I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: U.S.A. Charts
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothing, but I think Depeche Mode is a sweet band.[/quote]
Me too. That's why
for lumping them with the other rubbish! 
Me too. That's why
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: U.S.A. Charts
i ain't got nothing against depeche mode although i don't go nuts for 'em or anything
but lady gaga is nothing but vapid lyrics on top of pedestrian pop/dance music. i guess i just don't understand why people haven't been going equally nuts for every other top 40 act over the past ten years, because fundamentally there really isn't much difference between them all
if people dig it that's fine and all i guess. i think what gets under my skin is, it just seems like she gets a pass where anyone else doing the exact same shit would be written off without a second thought. and it's obviously not 'cuz she's super hot or anything, which would be a poor excuse but at least an understandable one
but lady gaga is nothing but vapid lyrics on top of pedestrian pop/dance music. i guess i just don't understand why people haven't been going equally nuts for every other top 40 act over the past ten years, because fundamentally there really isn't much difference between them all
if people dig it that's fine and all i guess. i think what gets under my skin is, it just seems like she gets a pass where anyone else doing the exact same shit would be written off without a second thought. and it's obviously not 'cuz she's super hot or anything, which would be a poor excuse but at least an understandable one
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: U.S.A. Charts
She gets a little respect from me, but not much. I like that she handles the whole creative end herself, which sets her apart from the vast majority of the pop world who are typically without any input. Her music is absolute shit, though.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
