Shape of Despair

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Shape of Despair

Post by Aaron »

I don't think they've been mentioned here for a good while now. Post some good shit from them.



[youtube]5l4FBoG-KU0[/youtube]



A speaking of said band, what the fuck ever happened to them?
Image
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Shape of Despair

Post by jawn galliano »

ehhh i used to dig on 'em hard but i kinda burnt myself out on the whole funeral doom thing years ago
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: Shape of Despair

Post by Aaron »

So have I. But for some odd reason, tonight felt like a good night to listen to said.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: Shape of Despair

Post by Mesarthim »

I was burnt out for a while too but i recently got back into a lot of funeral doom.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: Shape of Despair

Post by Aaron »

It's nothing that I'd be listening to a whole lot, like i used to.
Image
Post Reply