I don't think they've been mentioned here for a good while now. Post some good shit from them.
[youtube]5l4FBoG-KU0[/youtube]
A speaking of said band, what the fuck ever happened to them?
Shape of Despair
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Shape of Despair
ehhh i used to dig on 'em hard but i kinda burnt myself out on the whole funeral doom thing years ago
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
Re: Shape of Despair
So have I. But for some odd reason, tonight felt like a good night to listen to said.

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Shape of Despair
I was burnt out for a while too but i recently got back into a lot of funeral doom.
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31