puscifer fucking sucks

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

get it together maynard and record some decent music :waa:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by rhino »

i agree. fuck puscifer
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

My fellating lover Tanya plays bass on their latest album.



I read the liners and Maynard credited her and someone else for bass duties. Douce. :lol:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

Image



this chick?
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

Yes, actually. She's from my home town in Ireland, i'm good friends with Tanya.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

fucking :jizz:



have you tapped it?
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="rhino"]i agree. fuck puscifer[/quote]
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]fucking :jizz:



have you tapped it?[/quote]



No sir. Two of my best friends have though.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

I bet they were like



Image



afterwards
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

They actually were :redneck:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

:greenie:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by rhino »

[quote name="only pieces remain"]Image



this chick?[/quote]





nice legs/thighs, i bet she has a nice ass too. i'd hit it fo sho
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

I went out with her cousin for two years. Another hottay.
Image
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by rhino »

i want me some irish vag :idea:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by Hugo. »

Man, i saw some reptiles in the airport when i landed. Made me wish i was back in Cleveland park DC. :homework:



I will remedy this with some eye candies at the weekend. :greenie:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: puscifer fucking sucks

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Hugo"]Man, i saw some reptiles in the airport when i landed.[/quote]





:lol: :lol:



That is something my dad has said before, minus the airport part. He has such weird verbiage when it comes to women. Like he'll see a hot chick and go "mmmmm, soups on" or "YUMMY" or "look at that pizza pie". I always ask him if he's eaten yet that day or what.
Post Reply