puscifer fucking sucks
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
puscifer fucking sucks
get it together maynard and record some decent music 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
i agree. fuck puscifer
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
My fellating lover Tanya plays bass on their latest album.
I read the liners and Maynard credited her and someone else for bass duties. Douce.
I read the liners and Maynard credited her and someone else for bass duties. Douce.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
Yes, actually. She's from my home town in Ireland, i'm good friends with Tanya.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
fucking
have you tapped it?
have you tapped it?
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
[quote name="rhino"]i agree. fuck puscifer[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
[quote name="only pieces remain"]fucking
have you tapped it?[/quote]
No sir. Two of my best friends have though.
have you tapped it?[/quote]
No sir. Two of my best friends have though.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
I bet they were like

afterwards

afterwards
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
this chick?[/quote]
nice legs/thighs, i bet she has a nice ass too. i'd hit it fo sho

this chick?[/quote]
nice legs/thighs, i bet she has a nice ass too. i'd hit it fo sho
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
i want me some irish vag 
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
Man, i saw some reptiles in the airport when i landed. Made me wish i was back in Cleveland park DC.
I will remedy this with some eye candies at the weekend.
I will remedy this with some eye candies at the weekend.

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: puscifer fucking sucks
[quote name="Hugo"]Man, i saw some reptiles in the airport when i landed.[/quote]
That is something my dad has said before, minus the airport part. He has such weird verbiage when it comes to women. Like he'll see a hot chick and go "mmmmm, soups on" or "YUMMY" or "look at that pizza pie". I always ask him if he's eaten yet that day or what.
That is something my dad has said before, minus the airport part. He has such weird verbiage when it comes to women. Like he'll see a hot chick and go "mmmmm, soups on" or "YUMMY" or "look at that pizza pie". I always ask him if he's eaten yet that day or what.