Mr.Bungle!
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Mr.Bungle!
Wow I haven't listened to this band since 6th grade! That first lp is just insane!
LAVA!!!
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mr.Bungle!
Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Mr.Bungle!
nice music by nice guys
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- jawn galliano
- Yahtzee Genius
- Posts: 24044
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24
Re: Mr.Bungle!
don't
you
FUCKIN'
LOOK AT ME
you
FUCKIN'
LOOK AT ME
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: Mr.Bungle!
[quote name="Nick"]Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore[/quote]
talking about music in the music forum in wrong
talking about music in the music forum in wrong
LAVA!!!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mr.Bungle!
You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Mr.Bungle!
not too big of a fan of bungle, but i do like this song this_______________________________________________________much
[youtube]ql_lqduzxEk[/youtube]
[youtube]ql_lqduzxEk[/youtube]
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: Mr.Bungle!
[quote name="Nick"]You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.[/quote]
It's funny cuz this is in music
It's funny cuz this is in music
LAVA!!!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: Mr.Bungle!
because it was moved to the music forum
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mr.Bungle!
What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs
Re: Mr.Bungle!
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]
Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire
Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire
LAVA!!!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: Mr.Bungle!
I see it
- FUKKET
- Metal God
- Posts: 8909
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
- Location: Heranus
- Contact:
Re: Mr.Bungle!
[quote name="Skinoperable"]qiyamat qiyamat a tawil
qiyamat qiyamat insan al kamel[/quote]

qiyamat qiyamat insan al kamel[/quote]
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
Re: Mr.Bungle!
[quote name="LAVAGOD"]
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]
Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire[/quote]
no he's actually 100% accurate. which is why the second post in this thread is what it is. i let someone else say wrong fucking forum because that's where this thread was
now stop being a twat
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]
Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire[/quote]
no he's actually 100% accurate. which is why the second post in this thread is what it is. i let someone else say wrong fucking forum because that's where this thread was
now stop being a twat
- LAVAGOD
- God of Emptiness
- Posts: 642
- Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
- Location: the official city of the chicago cubs