Mr.Bungle!

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Mr.Bungle!

Post by LAVAGOD »

Wow I haven't listened to this band since 6th grade! That first lp is just insane!
LAVA!!!
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by agony bagony »

i'll let someone else say it
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by FUKKET »

nice music by nice guys
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by droidspawn »

my ass is on fire
User avatar
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius
Posts: 24044
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by jawn galliano »

don't



you



FUCKIN'



LOOK AT ME
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by LAVAGOD »

[quote name="Nick"]Well its not in the WRONG FUCKING FORUM anymore[/quote]

talking about music in the music forum in wrong :huh:
LAVA!!!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by rhino »

not too big of a fan of bungle, but i do like this song this_______________________________________________________much





[youtube]ql_lqduzxEk[/youtube]
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by LAVAGOD »

[quote name="Nick"]You posted this in free discussion. Posting this here thread in free discussion earns you a WRONG FUCKING FORUM.[/quote]

It's funny cuz this is in music
LAVA!!!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by rhino »

because it was moved to the music forum
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by LAVAGOD »

[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]

Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire
LAVA!!!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by rhino »

:redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by droidspawn »

your sig aint working ryan
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I see it
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
FUKKET
Metal God
Posts: 8909
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:11
Location: Heranus
Contact:

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by FUKKET »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]qiyamat qiyamat a tawil

qiyamat qiyamat insan al kamel[/quote]

:bang:
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by agony bagony »

[quote name="LAVAGOD"]
[quote name="Nick"]What isn't funny is how thick your skull is. So I'll try to dumb it down for you and explain it again. I have what people call mod powers which allow me to move threads where I want. So I moved the thread from free discussion where you originally posted it to the where it currently is.[/quote]

Nope!! Liar liar pants on fire[/quote]



no he's actually 100% accurate. which is why the second post in this thread is what it is. i let someone else say wrong fucking forum because that's where this thread was



now stop being a twat :santa:
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
LAVAGOD
God of Emptiness
Posts: 642
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 05:25
Location: the official city of the chicago cubs

Re: Mr.Bungle!

Post by LAVAGOD »

Twat :idea:

my ass is on fire is definetly my favourite song of theres
LAVA!!!
Post Reply