Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to this. Erlend is an incredible bassist, Bryssling's songwriting is top notch as well.
Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
[youtube]WD1GvVauGhA[/youtube]
Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to this. Erlend is an incredible bassist, Bryssling's songwriting is top notch as well.

Sounds awesome. Really looking forward to this. Erlend is an incredible bassist, Bryssling's songwriting is top notch as well.
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
Sounds great. And yeah, any time I want to feel really shitty about my bass playing I go and watch one of Erlend's videos.
- Spirits of the Deep Waters
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 17:45
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
Cool, I hope this new stuff won't be so much Necrophagist as I belive it will. What bands has this duder been envolved with?
- PrismAndGate
- Member
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 03:35
- Location: Massachusetts
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
I know he played on the last Deeds of Flesh album, which was quite 
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
Maze: Erlend doesn't actually write any of the music, he just creates basslines and tracks them, Bryssling and Röndum are still the ones doing most of the music-writing and arranging.
And a whole bunch of a deathmetal band, he is basically a hired gun, but I'm sure he does the SoP because he is a fan of the band. Yeah, he have played/recorded with bands such as: Deeds of Flesh, Blood Red Throne, The Allseeing I, Vile, Emeth, etc.
The only thing that might sound like Necrophagist are the solos since it's the same hard-on bearer doing them in Necrophagist sometime.
And a whole bunch of a deathmetal band, he is basically a hired gun, but I'm sure he does the SoP because he is a fan of the band. Yeah, he have played/recorded with bands such as: Deeds of Flesh, Blood Red Throne, The Allseeing I, Vile, Emeth, etc.
The only thing that might sound like Necrophagist are the solos since it's the same hard-on bearer doing them in Necrophagist sometime.
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
i already did it though 
- Mr. P
- Ancient One
- Posts: 4211
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 16:25
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
Well that was some interesting fret board masturbation indeed.
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Anjel
- Ancient One
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking
No, they have Röndum doing the vocals again.
- Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2215
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 01:08
- Location: ColoradO))))))
- Contact:
Re: Spawn of Possession - bass tracking

[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
