[youtube]2u2Rs_Gc1B4[/youtube]
beautiful song, and not outplayed like nutshell
rotten scrapple
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: rotten scrapple
[youtube]DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]
my fav song of the ep
my fav song of the ep
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: rotten scrapple
laynes vocals give me chills at the end of that song
-
-M-
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28
Re: rotten scrapple
I've been listening to Jar of Flies and Sap a lot recently.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: rotten scrapple
[quote name="skorpioniasta"]I've been listening to Jar of Flies and Sap a lot recently.[/quote]
great music to eat pussy to
great music to eat pussy to
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain