rotten scrapple

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

rotten scrapple

Post by rhino »

[youtube]2u2Rs_Gc1B4[/youtube]



beautiful song, and not outplayed like nutshell
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]DEZNZcfeN0s[/youtube]



my fav song of the ep
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by rhino »

laynes vocals give me chills at the end of that song
-M-
Ancient One
Posts: 2033
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:28

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by -M- »

I've been listening to Jar of Flies and Sap a lot recently.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by rhino »

[quote name="skorpioniasta"]I've been listening to Jar of Flies and Sap a lot recently.[/quote]





great music to eat pussy to
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by droidspawn »

:hard-on bearer:
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: rotten scrapple

Post by Ninny »

:sicken:
Post Reply