best song ever
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
best song ever
SUCH a tune
[youtube]VcjzHMhBtf0[/youtube]
[youtube]VcjzHMhBtf0[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best song ever
gay band is gay
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: best song ever
I like Journey. I'm not a huge fan or anything but they had a concert of theirs on tv the other day and I was actually shocked at how many songs I knew.
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: best song ever
glee > you
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: best song ever
I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best song ever
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]
it would be if you liked semen in your tea
it would be if you liked semen in your tea
- ANGEL OF DESEASE
- Metal God
- Posts: 11514
- Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
- Location: banned from the disco
Re: best song ever

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: best song ever
thread title is fucking debatable
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: best song ever
i aint never heard nothing else by them
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: best song ever
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]
it would be if you liked semen in your tea[/quote]
Bwahahahahah
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]
it would be if you liked semen in your tea[/quote]
Bwahahahahah

- Verbal
- The Melancholy Wizards
- Posts: 25209
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05
Re: best song ever
[quote name="Skinoperable"]if you honestly enjoy that song i question not only your taste in not just music, but most things[/quote]
its phenomenonal!
its phenomenonal!
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: best song ever
phenomenonal was better in the gloryhole era
