best song ever

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

best song ever

Post by Verbal »

SUCH a tune



[youtube]VcjzHMhBtf0[/youtube]
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song ever

Post by rhino »

gay band is gay
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: best song ever

Post by Mesarthim »

I like Journey. I'm not a huge fan or anything but they had a concert of theirs on tv the other day and I was actually shocked at how many songs I knew.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: best song ever

Post by M.Bison »

Glee ruined this shit for everybody (who isnt gay)
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: best song ever

Post by Verbal »

glee > you
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: best song ever

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song ever

Post by rhino »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]





it would be if you liked semen in your tea
User avatar
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God
Posts: 11514
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 17:43
Location: banned from the disco

Re: best song ever

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:lol:
Image



<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: best song ever

Post by SCUNT »

thread title is fucking debatable
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: best song ever

Post by Verbal »

i aint never heard nothing else by them
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: best song ever

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="downward ascending thing OF DESEASE"]I never got into this band. I don't know any songs. But that stuff doesn't sounds as my cup of tea.[/quote]





it would be if you liked semen in your tea[/quote]

Bwahahahahah :lol:
Image
User avatar
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards
Posts: 25209
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: best song ever

Post by Verbal »

[quote name="Skinoperable"]if you honestly enjoy that song i question not only your taste in not just music, but most things[/quote]



its phenomenonal!
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: best song ever

Post by rhino »

phenomenonal was better in the gloryhole era
Post Reply